Alex Woodson from Carnegie Council speaks with Michael Doyle, university professor at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA). Their topic is the Model International Mobility Convention, a hypothetical document that proposes a framework for the movement of people across borders, including refugees, migrant workers, tourists, and students.
- The World’s Refugee System Needs to be Made Responsible
- Responsibility Sharing for Refugees – Capability Measures
- Shrinking Options: The Nexus Between Climate Change, Displacement And Security In The Lake Chad Basin
- Climate Change, Forced Displacement, Peace & Security: Biden Administration Actions That Ensure Rights
- Global Ethics Review: The Model International Mobility Convention 2.0, with Michael Doyle